Equipment, CTA and Cranes 300T > Coordinator
City : Kitimat, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost effective technology based solutions to address our client's needs is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
Fluor team members are at the core of Fluor’s successes and instrumental in executing projects safely, smartly and with the highest quality. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career and are eager to champion Fluor’s project execution, this opportunity just may be for you!
Reporting to the Equipment Manager, the Tools and Equipment Coordinator (TC) will work with multiple subcontractors and interface with multiple area managers coordinating daily activities. The Coordinator shall oversee CTA, Rental Equipment, Cranes 300T > and Rental Equipment Maintenance being provided to support self-perform work activities on the Project site. Responsible for day-to-day field work and supervision, assist in preparation of overall plans and ensuring safe work practices are being followed.
Job duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Coordination for all JFJV supplied rental equipment and assets required to support self-perform construction / maintenance on the project.
• Assist with monthly budget tracking, reporting and invoice reviewing for multiple contracts.
• Assist in maintaining excel equipment forecasting and tracking sheets.
• Track rental equipment orders and on/off rents for equipment through proprietary software program and excel.
• Ensure equipment meets application and advise when equipment does not, or other equipment may be better suited for requested application.
• Assist with policy updates and writing policies for equipment and tools use on site as other areas as requested.
• Assist contractor in coordinating equipment for maintenance with other contractors, ensuring that equipment is serviced in a timely fashion.
• Coordinate program providing common cranes supplied by JFJV to the self-perform construction group to ensure efficient use of resources and proper maintenance of equipment.
• Understand change management concepts and when to enact change management.
• Experience with contracts and working within a contract.
• Supervise field activities related to daily tasks to ensure proper and timely completion.
• Manage overall utilization tracking of equipment and create efficiencies where possible.
• Assist with scaffolding tracking and coordination as directed by Equipment Manager.
• Other duties as assigned.