Customer service agent
City : Sherbrooke, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Advisory services, Call centres
Employer : National Bank
As a Customer Service Agent for one of National Bank’s call centres, you’ll support clients with their banking needs and help them use our electronic solutions. You’ll have a positive impact on clients by listening closely to their needs and offering excellent customer service.
The salary starts at $21.50/hour with two salary increases projected in the first year. Evening and weekend premiums may apply. We also offer a program to reimburse tuition fees.
• Answer client calls
• Listen to clients' needs and offer personalized solutions.
• Help clients use our banking applications
• Advise and offer transaction or credit solutions
• Refer clients with specialized needs to your colleagues
• Collaborate and share knowledge with your colleagues
The Client Contact Centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 10 :00 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. 5:00 pm. Your work schedule is variable, and you’ll be informed of your schedule three weeks in advance.
We offer a stimulating and inclusive work environment. You’ll be surrounded by experts, trainers and managers who will help and guide you in your role. In addition, you’ll work with colleagues in an environment that fosters to learning and growth.
Learning and development
You will begin with a seven-week on-the-job training. You’ll be able to experience the call centre environment and get to know your colleagues.
Your on-the-job training will focus on learning how to help clients over the phone. You'll be supported by a remote trainer who will help you learn about your role, our products, and our technologies.
Many options will be available; you could advance in the same role, get promoted, develop within the sector, and more. We offer many career opportunities and encourage internal mobility.
• High school diploma
• Customer service experience
• Strong ability to communicate and write in French and English. Bilingualism (English/French) is essential because you will regularly work with clients across Canada.
• Promote the values of partnership, empowerment and agility
• Eagerness to develop your skills
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic