City : Windsor, Ontario
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor team members are at the core of Fluor’s successes and instrumental in executing projects safely, smartly and with the highest quality. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career and are eager to champion Fluor’s project execution, this opportunity just may be for you!
The Contracts Administrator will collaborate and work closely with the Project Internal Legal Counsel and Prime Contracts Managers, with the position being in Windsor, ON
• Interprets contract provisions to help identify, administer, and resolve claims, disputes and questions including those originating from BNA stakeholders and/or submitted by other contracting parties.
• Receives requests, obtains estimates, establishes, maintains and updates contractual correspondences and claims records, initiates paperwork and rigorously follows up on contractual matters; processes and obtains approval of contract changes.
• Monitors compliance with contract requirements and assists with ensuring that all applicable conditions are satisfied.
• Operates in accordance with applicable BNA programs, policies and procedures and legislative requirements.
• Initiates and/or conducts meetings with internal stakeholders or other parties concerning contractual matters as requested by Prime Contracts Managers and follows up on open issues related to same