City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Audit | Compliance | Legal | Risk
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the Opportunity
As a Contract Administrator within the Procurement Data Stewardship team, you will provide quality assurance services related to contracts uploaded by procurement/business partners into the enterprise Source to Contract Solution (Ivalua). This solution is maintained to provide a repository that allows for easy retrieval of data on supplier relationships; key contract terms; spend and other important attributes. The quality assurance function is the final level of input into the database and is a critical influencer in the accuracy of our data.
What will you do
- Support ongoing development of contract quality assurance processes, including but not limited to:
- Reviewing contract language to ensure complete documentation and associated data, making updates where appropriate and in partnership with the business
- Upload agreements in the source to contract solution
- Assist business partners and Procurement Sourcing Managers/Analysts to effectively leverage the source to contract solution
- Apply a continuous improvement approach to QA, developing and embracing adoption and process changes where required
- Support the execution of our data quality strategy to enhance data quality across Procurement by applying end to end quality assurance and governance principles to minimize operational, reporting, and data gaps
- Manage daily tactical/operational including reporting
- 2+ years’ experience in Procurement application support or similar Source to Pay and Source to Contract applications
- Knowledge of Procurement policies and platforms.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PPT)
- Strong oral and written communication
- Attention to detail, organization, ability to multi task and time management is critical
- Fearful of mediocrity
- Willingness to embrace change and challenge the status quo
- Related experience within a matrixed corporate environment
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Flexible work/life balance options
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.