Communications Assistant (Student)
City : Calgary, Alberta
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Reporting to the Director, Communications for Fluor Canada Ltd, the Communications Assistant (student) will support a broad and diverse range of activities across organizational communications, marketing services, and community relations during their four month co-op starting in the fall.
- Timely delivery of written communications pieces, including weekly e-newsletter submissions and intranet articles (sourcing content, creating first drafts, and potentially coordinating required graphic elements with the marketing services team).
- Support the creation and distribution of weekly and bi-weekly internal communications items.
Maintain a monthly calendar of content for the Fluor Canada Twitter account, draft posts, and execute content.
Weekly maintenance of content on internal digital signage throughout the Fluor office.
- Support for planning and execution of key Community Relations outreach activities.
- Developing and/or editing content for brochures, pamphlets, and other marketing collateral.
- Photography of employee events and personnel, including coordination of photo release documentation.
- Support as needed on internal films sets and photoshoots.
- Support, planning and logistics support for office-wide events and initiatives as needed (town hall events, giving campaign events, etc.).