Claims & Change Management Lead
City : Windsor, Ontario
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost effective technology based solutions to address our client's needs is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
Fluor team members are at the core of Fluor’s successes and instrumental in executing projects safely, smartly and with the highest quality. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career and are eager to champion Fluor’s project execution, this opportunity just may be for you!
This position is responsible for Claims and Change Management activities and/or supervising the overall Change & Claims Management effort for a project. This role serves as Team Leader on large-sized project.
• Develop, implement, and direct the total Change/ Claims Management program on projects or lead one of the Change/ Claims Management ’ functions in a large project
• Implement the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures to ensure that data are converted correctly from the original estimate to the Project Control system
• Analyze variances in cost or schedule performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
Contribute to the proposal efforts claims/change activities
• This position is responsible for the development and governance of claims adjudication processes
• The group led my this position provides services to all segments and ensure optimal handling of all claims and investigate all issues and provide training for all segments on change and claim management.
• Other duties as assigned