Civil Engineering – New Graduate
City : Vancouver, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Join us and be challenged to build great projects, a rewarding career and stronger communities.
Under the direction and guidance of senior engineers Civil Engineer in Training responsibilities include:
• Design of civil works for industrial projects involving site development earthwork, utilities and other infrastructures
• Design and analysis of roads and drainage.
• Design of pipelines for water and waste conveyance and deposition
• Prepare project deliverables such as drawings, specifications, reports and quantities take-offs
• Involved in the total project development; from preliminary feasibility studies, through \actual design and construction.