City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Technology
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
As the largest high-tech team in Canada, Network and Technology Services builds cutting edge fibre and 5G networks that drive how Canadians connect with each other and the world! Our team is at the forefront of developing Bell’s leading products and services: Fibe TV and Internet, Wireless, Smart Home, cloud, security and IoT. We enable the delivery of the best content from Crave, TSN/RDS, iHeart Radio and dozens of other leading media properties to our customers any time, on any device.
As a Business Analyst, you will work within a team continuously maintaining Bell Canada’s applications by ensuring they are protected within our Privilege Access Management platform. The Systems Security Analyst performs the on-boarding/off-boarding of applications, databases and servers. During the cycle of onboarding applications, detailed analysis will be required to translate complex and ambiguous problems into actionable solutions. There will also be a high level of interaction with various teams; therefore, strong communication skills (both verbal and written) are essential.
- Data Analysis and Troubleshooting of PAM Accounts to maintain the system in a healthy state
- Develop, recommend, and partner with IT support groups (e.g., Architecture, Infrastructure, Solution Delivery, Corp Security etc.) to enhance access security practices
- Continuously aim to contribute to process, controls, and infrastructure improvement
- Responsible for implementing security control objectives by assessing the current situation
- Supports user life cycle processes including, but not limited to, onboarding and off-boarding of privileged accounts.
- Supports IAM Password Management processes and processing of system access requests.
- Integrates accounts for Windows & Unix/Linux servers and other accounts associated with domains and directories with PAM solution.
- Ensure that all documentation is maintained
- Training of new users on how to manage endpoints
- Completion of a University or College program in Computer Network Systems
- 2 years of industry experience in the information systems field
- Knowledge of security operational policies, procedures, and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting security solutions, including authentication, authorization, encryption and reporting capabilities as part of an overall system design.
- SQL knowledge (building, editing queries)
- Knowledge of Windows & Unix/Linux servers
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics and build consensus among business and technical constituents.
- Security designation such as CISSP would be an asset.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 03/26/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.