City : Dawson Creek
Category : PERMANENT FULLTIME
Industry : Insurance
Employer : Westland Insurance Group
Dawson Creek, BC, #2 - 1040 Alaska Avenue, Dawson Creek, British Columbia, Canada Req #2533
Wednesday, November 15, 2023
We're searching for a Branch Manager . Are you searching for new possibilities
Westland Insurance Group Ltd. has an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager in Dawson Creek, BC. Are you looking for growth in your career, building a team, developing and mentoring staff? If so, we want to hear from you. We are looking for a career minded individual who is focused on expanding their management experience in a rapidly growing organization.
Discover what's possible,with Westland.
The Westland story is all about growth, and that means plenty of possibility for everyone on our team. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. As we continue to open new doors, we're inviting amazing people like you to join us.
As a Branch Manager , you're a collaborative sales leader with a genuine passion for the client experience and your team members. You're responsible for all our daily office operations. Inspire, guide, and support your team to achieve the goals of our clients, company, and team members, while leveraging your insurance expertise.
Interested in learning more?
Why you'll love Westland:
- An open, flexible and welcoming workplace
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
- Autonomy to own your own success
- Total rewards program that takes care of your financial, physical, and mental health
- Amplifying Communities Program to support causes that matter most to our employees
Why we'll love You:
- Deliver results by driving effective routines that optimize team and individual performance
- Be target-focused and conduct monthly sales meetings while providing continuous guidance to always aim higher
- High level of diplomacy, balancing great judgment with empathy for a variety of stakeholders
- Forge long-term authentic customer-first relationships
- Create an amazing culture where everyone can develop, grow, and belong
- Insurance broker L evel 2 license and working towards CAIB and/or CIP are an asset
- Bonus! 2 years of leadership experience
Once here, you'll:
- Become a member of our inclusive culture, alongside an extraordinarily talented community of people
- Develop your intuition on what makes a person tick and how to put together a perfect team.
- Always think customer-first when handling concerns
- Develop, mentor, and inspire team members
- Orchestrate Innovative ways of collaborating with other teams
Want to get to know each other better? Send your resume our way.
You belong here
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. Here, you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
At Westland, you will feel the power of community. Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability -related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at email@example.com
- Job Family Active Jobs and Positions
- Pay Type Salary
- Dawson Creek, BC, #2 - 1040 Alaska Avenue, Dawson Creek, British Columbia, Canada