City : Vaudreuil-Dorion
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
Being a Branch Manager at National Bank means being in charge of supporting and assisting employees, in order to apply the Bank's strategic vision, while allowing the team to develop professionally.
It is to play a key role in ensuring the smooth running of your branch by acting as a coach to employees. It is to be a mobilizing leader and passionate about business development and the achievement of objectives. It's working in synergy with your partners and collaborators!
***Please note that the incumbent will be assigned to 2 branches in Vaudreuil-Dorion and Saint-Lazare.
- Provide personalized "coaching" to advisors, the Director of Customer Service and the business development support team, in order to develop their skills and support them in their career path;
- Mobilize the team to ensure a superior customer experience;
- Work as a team to achieve the target of financial contribution expected from the branch, in line with the regional business plan.
- Communicate and identify with the team the expected behaviors and business development activities;
- Ensure that your team members comply with and enforce established rules of engagement related to customer segmentation, referral, transaction execution, risk management, regulatory compliance and branch operating procedures;
- Act as the Administrative Unit Compliance Officer (RCUA) to oversee all mutual fund representatives (RCNs) assigned to the unit and to ensure that all transactions comply with the rules of convenience and compliance;
- Develop a lasting relationship with the customers of the branch, through various activities aimed at customer acquisition and loyalty;
- Act as the Bank's ambassador to the local community and foster relationships with key business partners.
This position requires you to be present in the workplace in order to fulfil client and operational needs. We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) and ten years of experience, or University Certificate and nine years of experience, Bachelor's degree option finance and seven years of experience, or Master's degree and five years of experience
- Experience in managing and coaching a consulting/business development team
- Experience in business development in the financial field
- Be a mutual fund representative (CER)
- Be responsible for the compliance of the administrative unit (RCUA) or become one within 3 to 6 months of hiring
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?