City : Acton Vale
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
As a Banking Advisor at the National Bank, you'll live your ambitions and have a positive impact on your own life as well as the lives of your clients and colleagues. You’ll adopt a friendly approach and provide high-quality advice as you offer a people-centric experience to branch clients.
- Welcome clients when they arrive and answer their questions
- Help clients use our banking applications and ABMs
- Listen to people's needs and resolve situations that may be complex
- Provide advice and offer made-to-measure transactional, investment, financing and insurance solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to build lasting business relationships
- Ensure client satisfaction and engagement
- Refer clients to your colleagues for their specialized needs
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules
The branch is open two evenings a week and on Saturdays. A number of work schedules are possible and will vary depending on team availability. This position reports to the Branch Manager. Every day, you will work with a team of a experts specialized in investment, credit, mortgage financing and more.
Our team values passionate people and bold ideas. We work together to ensure our clients reach their goals and colleagues do what they love. We rely on our colleagues to share knowledge and help each other.
- College diploma or equivalent (preferable)
- Customer service experience, inclusive attitude and openness to diversity
- Positive attitude and strong empathy for clients
- Mutual fund representative (MFR) licence – You must obtain this licence within three months of hiring with a full refund once you have successfully obtained it
- Ability to communicate effectively in French and English (for dealing with English-speaking partners outside Quebec)
- Discipline, commitment to teamwork and eagerness to learn
- Interest in technology and skilled in sharing knowledge
- Ability to adapt to various situations
After gaining the necessary experience in your role as a Banking Advisor, many options will be available to you. For example, you could advance in the same role, get promoted or move to another region or branch. We offer many career opportunities and encourage internal mobility.
Our training programs use on-the-job learning to help you master your role. You can access personalized training content on such topics as banking solutions and the advisory approach to support your ongoing learning. You’ll also have access to colleagues with a wide range of expertise, experience and backgrounds to enrich all aspects of your development.
Upon hiring, you'll be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferential banking services
- Community involvement program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just some of the many benefits we offer. We’ve introduced a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a pleasant employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples’ lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that's accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during our initial conversations.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live your ambitions?