Back end developer
City : Montreal
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
- Do your colleagues and managers value what you do?
- Are you passionate about development, from design to delivery?
- Do you want to put your experience and expertise to good use?
We have several opportunities for you depending on your interests and expertise. Our priority is having the right person in the right position and offering the right position to our employees.
We’d like to talk to you about our projects and the technologies used at National Bank.
More specifically, you may be required to work with the following technologies:
- Java (8 and 11) – (Spring Boot, SOAP, Microservices)
- OpenShift (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Jenkins / GitHub
- REST / API
- And many others depending on the project
Being a developer at National Bank means:
- Being recognized for your skills
- Having a direct impact on the client experience
- Being able to visualize projects in progress as a finished product
- Challenging your fellow architects and designers, and helping the team grow
- Participating in a variety of major projects
National Bank is carrying out the biggest technology upgrade in its history. We’re reviewing our systems and processes to simplify and align them more closely with our clients’ needs.
Come work in a multidisciplinary team that manages and delivers multichannel projects for the Bank of tomorrow.
What the Bank can offer you:
- A constantly evolving work setting
- A workplace where the complexity of technology environments fosters development and encourages work-life balance
- A dynamic, collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive employee benefits
- An ongoing training and skills development program
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.