City : LAVAL, Quebec, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities is currently seeking an Associate to join a well-established advisory team. By joining the team, you will participate in growing the business by providing exceptional and efficient service and by taking care of administrative duties related to client accounts and by responding to client inquiries.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the professional servicing of incoming telephone and email contacts from clients, advisors, and other internal and external partners
- Support the Investment Advisors in general administrative duties in the management of client accounts
- Support the Investment Advisors in the preparation of client reviews and presentations
- Request information and documentation from clients in order to open accounts and keep client files up to date
- Assist in preparing mailings such as seminars, newsletters, and information packages
- Coordinate meetings for the Investment Advisors, print and distribute reports
- Monitor all pending transfers to ensure completion on a timely basis
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English (in order to serve French and English-speaking clients in the Québec market)
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated skills in providing world-class client service that will come across as professional, warm, and friendly to our clients
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH), or obligation to successfully complete both courses within 12 months of start date
- Knowledge of RBC Dominion Securities’ systems and procedures, an asset
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in securities industry
- Enthusiastic, committed, and entrepreneurial spirit
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.