City : PENTICTON, British Columbia, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
What is this opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities is Canada’s leading full-service investment and wealth management firm and is backed by Canada’s leading financial institution. We take pride in hiring and nurturing talented individuals who share our commitment to helping our clients build and preserve their wealth so they can achieve the goals that matter most to them.
The RBC Dominion Securities branch located in Penticton is seeking an Associate to provide administrative support to a successful Advisory Team. To provide quality client service and help deepen relationships with existing clients through ongoing, efficient support to both clients and advisory teams.
What will you do?
- Help establish meeting agenda; assemble documents, key notes, and discussion points for advisory team; execute post-meeting work
- Provide proactive client service with a focus on problem resolution and attention to details and assist with client onboarding.
- Respond to general client inquiries (account transactions, requests for tax receipts, account reporting, etc.) and ensure accurate and timely updates of all necessary documentation in compliance with internal controls and industry regulatory requirements (account opening, KYC updates, re-orgs, FATCA, W8-BEN, etc.)
- Support advisory team and client through the wealth management process. Help gather relevant info, documents, and questionnaires.
- Manage all tax communication / work with clients and accountants.
- Support advisory team with marketing material and social media updates
- Coordinate activities with wealth management and insurance specialists and in-branch consultants: schedule, track progress, follow up.
What do you need to succeed?
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Conduct & Practices Handbook CPH, and 30-day training (i.e., holds Investment Representative license with IIROC) or willing to obtain within 12 months of employment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and WebEx
Nice to Have
- 2 to 4 years of administrative experience preferably in wealth management, banking or insurance
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program which include competitive compensation and flexible benefits
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
The expected salary range for the above position is $37,500 - $45,000 depending on factors including but not limited to the candidate’s experience, skills, registration status; market conditions; and business needs.
This position may be eligible to receive a discretionary/variable incentive payment.
RBC’s compensation philosophy and principles recognize the importance of a highly qualified global workforce and plays a critical role in attracting, engaging and retaining talent that:
- Drives RBC’s high-performance culture
- Enables collective achievement of our strategic goals
- Generates sustainable shareholder returns and above market shareholder value
Job SkillsAccount Management, Customer Success, Decision Making, Financial Regulation, Interpersonal Relationships, Investment Risk Management, Problem Solving
Additional Job Details
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.