City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Operations
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
As Analyst, Source To Contract Support, PSE, you will provide assistance in facilitating supplier registration and competitive sourcing events supported through the execution of control points. This role also provides support through guidance and training to sourcing stakeholders through the Supplier and Sourcing modules of RBC’s Source to Contract Solution (Ivalua). Support includes (and is not limited to) the following which will continue to transform through process automation and digitization as well as Support Operating Model evolution
What will you do?
- Facilitate and provide operational support through the administration of sourcing events in the Sourcing module of the Source to Contract Solution for all procurement teams and procurement stakeholders
- Execute approval of certificates and change requests according to controls
- Identify and lead process improvements for supplier registration, onboarding and sourcing processes.
- Manage daily inbox activities for resolution and/or escalation of issues. Manage escalations in a timely manner.
- Be familiar with Procurement policies, procedures and services.
- Investigate and resolve level one (1) issues and support some level two (2) issues that impact end users’ and suppliers’ abilities to use the Supplier and Sourcing modules of the Source to Contract Solution (Ivalua); escalate level three (3) and some level two (2) issues to the Source to Contract Solution (Ivalua) Product team for resolution.
- Maintain current and or create supplemental training material as supported by this team, including creating self-serve videos as required and post on RBC Connect
- Maintain and update current Standard Operating Procedural documentation as supported by this team and ensure documentation is centrally filed on PRIVATE team knowledge-sharing site.
What do you need to succeed?
- 2+ years’ experience in Procurement application support or similar Source to Pay and Source to Contract applications
- Knowledge of Procurement policies and platforms.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Visio). Strong proficiency with excel a must.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Sourcing Experience / Understand industry trends to recommend best solution for eSourcing projects
- Sourcing Designation
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.