City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Advisory services, Commercial banking
Employer : National Bank
Position could be situated in Montreal or Laval.
A career as an Account Representative at National Bank, your ability to work in synergy with a variety of partners will be a key asset. You’ll use your excellent customer service skills and proactive approach to handle the administrative and transaction needs of Commercial Banking clients.
- Support the account manager by prioritizing and carrying out various complex administrative activities for Commercial Banking files
- Promote client satisfaction and loyalty by offering exceptional service and detecting business opportunities
- Open files for Commercial Banking client accounts
- Help colleagues handle non-standard files
- Identify operational issues, recommend solutions and help develop new procedures
- Perform checks and analyses to ensure the accuracy of financial data within set timeframes and participate in various tasks related to financial transactions
- Adhere to compliance and risk management rules
Working in the Commercial Banking sector, in a large team that stands out for its exceptional level of collaboration, you will report to the Associate Vice-President. In addition to maintaining relationships with clients and team members, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills through training, hands-on learning, and discussions with experts in your group.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you flexibility in your work. For example, we offer a hybrid (remote and in the office) work model, work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance, and flexible leave that you can take when it's important to you.
- Three-year college diploma or academic equivalent in a related field and three years of relevant experience
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of banking products and services for businesses
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- Good sense of initiative and good level of autonomy
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic