Strategic Planning & Performance Advisor
City : British Columbia
Category : Other
Industry : Real estate and rental and leasing
Employer : BC Housing
STRATEGIC PLANNING & PERFORMANCE ADVISOR:
$84,795 - $99,759 (Annually)
The Strategic Planning & Performance Advisor supports the achievement of the strategic vision by providing strategic and tactical planning services and implementing measurements and reporting mechanisms to demonstrate the organization’s achievement of strategic goals and objectives. The position facilitates development of the corporate strategy, functional corporate strategies, business plans, strategic business cases, benefits realization framework, and performance reporting.
The successful candidate will have the following:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in public administration, public policy, business administration, or other relevant field
- Considerable experience in guiding corporate planning processes, developing strategic business cases, process improvement, and performance reporting
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience acceptable to the Employer
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Considerable knowledge of best practices and techniques related to business case development and structured decision making
- Considerable knowledge of principles, concepts, and techniques of business and process improvement
- Considerable knowledge of practices and techniques of financial and cost benefit analysis
- Ability to learn and understand the organization, strategic direction, programs, policies, and procedures of BC Housing
- Ability to provide leadership and advice, exercise good judgment, and demonstrate tact and diplomacy in dealing with matters of a confidential nature Ability to excel in working under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to establish rapport and facilitate consensus building with staff, senior leadership, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, and ability to work effectively with minimal direction
- Strong analytical and root cause analyses capability
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office productivity and collaboration tools
How to Apply:
Please review the attached job description for a complete list of duties, qualifications and competencies. To be considered for this competition, applicants must submit a cover letter and resume clearly identifying how they meet the qualifications necessary for this position. This information will be used as part of the selection process.
Your cover letter and resume should be submitted as one document in your profile when applying for this position. Please add your cover letter to your resume and submit both documents as your resume.
(When there is a pop up asking if you wish to view only secure items, press no)
As part of the application process, you will be prompted to fill out a questionnaire which must be completed in order for your application to be considered. Please allot up to 5 minutes to fill it out after submitting your resume and cover letter as one single document.
Only applications submitted using the Online Recruitment System at www.bchousing.org/careers will be accepted
If you are passionate about what you do and want to use your expertise to engage in a meaningful and challenging work, please apply to join our team today at www.bchousing.org/careers
At BC Housing, we're committed to providing a healthy, safe and inclusive workplace where respect and diversity are recognized assets. We invite and welcome applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, People with Disabilities and Disabled People, persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities, and all people committed to meaningful work that makes a difference. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you require accommodations at any point during the application and hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
We didn’t become one of BC’s Top Employers and one of Canada’s Greenest Employers without a lot of thought, care and consideration for our team and environment. Our supportive and collaborative workplace balances engaging and challenging work with personal development and wellness initiatives.
Apply Now: www.bchousing.org/careers
Have questions/issues about the application process? Please see our FAQ’s for some useful information.