Senior Security Solution Consultant – Integration and Endpoint Security
City : Quebec City, Quebec
Category : Technology
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 410005
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Our Professional Services delivery team has an immediate need for Senior Security Solutions Consultants, specifically for Network and Endpoint Security Integrators. If you have experience in one or more of these subjects, we’re interested in talking to you!
The successful candidates will be responsible for integrating various Security Solutions in medium to large Enterprise environments. Drawing on both technical and business acumen, there is the opportunity to interact with and manage relations between both Customers and internal Bell Canada teams. These roles require hands-on design and deployment of projects with project teams of varying sizes.
In your day to day, you could find yourself:
- Complex testing, deploying, integrating, and remediating security solutions
- Defining/scoping customer requirements with a focus on solutions at an Enterprise level
- Developing detailed architecture solutions, analysing functional and technical specifications, creating testing documents, build books, and more in support of complex integration activities
- Working directly with Customer Technical Leads, Bell Technical Leads, and supporting team members, in driving successful Technical Security Solution delivery based upon project timelines and expectations
- Providing technical support services to develop and maintain integrated security solutions
- Participating in the approval of vendor selection and defining product/vendor selection criteria
- Configuring and validating secure systems, testing security products and systems to identify security weaknesses
- Contributing to the continuous growth of the Security Solutions practice through mentorship, identification of new opportunities and development of new security solutions
- Take on the responsibility to ensure full security solution integration across multiple products and become a Subject Matter Expertise.
- Ownership of outcomes and ability to learn quickly and deploy on time are important in the role.
- Providing presales assistance to the sales organizations in the form of SoW development, RFP assistance, and providing accurate level of efforts.
- Take technical training on new technologies and then integration to new products
- Gain management support and the ability to work effectively at all levels across the organization and across departments
- Deployment of some or all of the following technologies such as Network Security, Endpoint Security, Email Security, Cloud Security, Firewalls, DLP, IDS / IPS, …
- 5+ years of delivering security projects
- Eager to learn and implement new technologies
- Accustom and experienced in interacting with external clients at all levels including obtaining requirements, providing guidance, or architecting solutions on projects OR an eagerness to build those capacities
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills in French
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a technical, user and management level
- Strong troubleshooting and networking foundation
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner as well as autonomous with the ability to deliver with minimal supervision
- Willingness to travel occasionally within Canada (Post Covid)
- Ability and willingness to obtain Secret/Top Secret/Special Access Security Clearance issued by a Government of Canada agency (or similar)
- Experience defining requirements, providing security guidance and best practices
- Experience implementing and configuring solutions
- Experience with more than one line of security products and vendors
- Experience with programming, automation, or scripting
- Experience in participating in the recommendation of security best practices for the design and configuration of Security Solutions
- Experience in participating in the definition and implementation a Security Solutions roadmap
- Bachelor or specialized college degree in Computer Science, System Engineering or another related IT program
- Professional designation such as CISSP, CISM, OSCP, CISA, CCIE, etc.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Application Deadline: 06/11/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.