Inventory Coordinator, Bell Mobility, Non-mgmt
City : Mississauga, Ontario
Category : Customer Experience
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 411124
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
Title: Inventory Coordinator
Company: Bell Mobility. Inc.
Job Status: Permanent - Full Time
Location: 5099 Creekbank Road. Mississauga. ON
Work Conditions: From Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, Weekend as needed
Reporting directly to the Senior Supply Chain Manager, the Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for managing mobility inventory for our corporately owned Bell Corporate store locations. He or she is responsible for forecasting and analyzing the store inventory levels using the established process methodologies of Right Product at the Right Time and in the Right Quantity to increase sales revenue. The Inventory Analyst is the SPOC (single point of contact) for inventory relates processes, escalations, and metrics for a predetermined number of stores
- Daily forecasting and replenishment of product to ensure in-stock
- Order tracking ensuring timely receiving and where required expediting orders
- Facilitate store returns/recalls
- Transfer stock between stores as required to reduce inventory as needed
- Timely communication of order status and issues to channel
- Launching new products
- Highlighting areas of opportunity to move business forward
- Problem solving all inventory issues related to stores
- Develop and report weekly metrics
- Regular review and forecasting of unit requirements by model and by store ensuring in stock of product
- Ensure promotional in stock through accurate forecasting based on the financial target
- Inventory Management:
- Assist in the execution of the inventory management tactics
- Effectively manage inventory through analysis, providing recommendations to the Planning Specialist
- Assist in the development of action plans to deal with aged and slow selling programs
- Identifying and addressing inventory issues as they arise
- Optimizing inventory productivity
- Problem solving:
- Perform work in the context of the departmental and company strategic plans
- Collaborate with the appropriate areas as required to facilitate flawless execution
- Manage the volume of work in order to provide cost effective use of resources
- Inventory management experience is an asset
- Systems and process oriented
- Computer literacy in Word, Outlook, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- APICS or CPP certification is an asset
- Knowledge of SAP and Oracle is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the preparation of reports and instructions
- Open minded and creative team player
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability
- Bilingual (English / French) is an asset - in both verbal and written forms
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Application Deadline: 06/11/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.