City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
As the designated leader, you are able to help generate ideas based on insights and your knowledge of your client’s needs and the marketplace. You translate ideas into fully defined programs, working directly with and delegating projects to others on your team. You build relationships that facilitate the ability to sell remarkable work. You know how to manage assignments creatively and effectively, making the best use of resources within and outside the agency. You are the day-to-day lead person on the account and a key point of contact for the client. Your job carries significant financial responsibilities. You actively maintain and grow strong mid and senior-level client relationships.
- Identify opportunities for client(s) that support their business, brand and customer goals
- Proactively “sell” to clients to secure additional revenue
- Tap into the wider resources and skills within the agency to develop compelling solutions to client issues
- Build and maintain senior relationships with agency teams and clients
- Articulate/present concepts, strategies and/or plans with confidence, impact and persuasiveness
- Support client retention and account growth
- Ensure written documents and client presentations clearly articulate strategic vision
- Demonstrate strong strategic ability
- Conduct briefings for internal teams outlining specifics of project, business objectives, client strategy, requirements, budget and schedules
- Utilize industry knowledge to lend new perspective to client’s and the agency’s business
- Effectively balance time between the team, agency and client’s requirements
- Post-secondary education in administration/communications/marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in similar role.
- Experience leading and managing a cross-functional team.
- Ability to articulate a strategic communications plan and develop recommendations to respond to client issues and needs.
- Influential senior people leader with the ability to lead, coach and develop and retain top talent while addressing performance.
- Previous experience with support new business efforts at the Network or brand level.
- Ability to instill confidence and manage expectations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced analytical skills and proficient with numbers and budgets to illustrate client business objectives.
- Strong negotiation, presentation and people skills.
- Advanced level MS Office skills: Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP), Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.