Territory Sales Specialist (Residential Direct)
City : Oromocto, NB, CA; Saint John, NB, CA; Fredericton, NB, CA
Category : Door-to-door
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
Our Connected Home team is proud to offer our customers seamless and simple technology that fits into any lifestyle. Our fibre network supports millions of customers with high-speed Internet, TV, and Smart Home Monitoring to keep Canadians connected to the people and things that matter most. We know that our customers rely on us to provide them reliable connectivity, that is why we have made a commitment to providing the fastest and most consistent network in the areas we serve.
We are growing our Connected Home team and are looking for team members that are collaborative, digital-first, fast-moving, bold-thinking, and focused on delivering impact in everything they do. Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada.
Let’s make your possible at Rogers.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity:
Rogers is expanding their services across Canada and we need YOU to help Canadians know about our services by bringing the message directly to their homes!
You will be responsible for selling Rogers services to residential customers by going door to door within your designated territory, in New Brunswick.
This position requires frequent travel to customer premises. You should expect to be available for travel 75% of the time. Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle available.
- Selling the following products by going door to door to customer homes:
- Wireless, Cable, Rogers Hi Speed Internet, Rogers Home Phone and Smart Home Monitoring
- Action on provided sales leads and generate new residential sales in your territory
- Represent Rogers in the promotion and sales of select cable products in the field and at special events plus any customer follow-up from the sales process.
- Provide feedback about changes in the marketplace that could impact our sales strategy
- Build and maintain professional and friendly rapport with all customers, ensuring all post sales inquiries are addressed in a timely manner
- Conduct all business as per Rogers Business Code of Conduct
- Adhere to all applicable Health & Safety regulations as legislatively mandated and as outlined in the Company Policy
What We Offer:
We invest in our people to unleash their potential so we can win as a team! As part of the team, you will have access to a ton of amazing resources, discounts, and perks. To name a few:
- $3000 guaranteed commission in the first month
- Base Pay and commissions plus a vehicle allowance – Top performers can make over six figures!
- Health, Dental, and employee discounts that can offer up to 50 % off your products/services starting from day 1
- Unlimited access to Headspace Premium for mindfulness training
- Access to a virtual walk in clinic to connect with Healthcare Professionals from home
- LIVX – Fitness Membership to attend classes virtually
- Company matching contributions to charities you support
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Great benefits, pension plan, RRSP, TFSA and Wealth Accumulation Plan
- Leadership development, Mentorship and Coaching program
- Proven ability to thrive in a sales environment and ability to work independently to achieve set goals within a strategic plan
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Strong ability to negotiate and handle objections
- Available to work on a flexible schedule: days, evenings, weekends & statutory holidays to meet customer needs
- Comfortable working in be able to work in adverse weather conditions
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle available
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to complete and successfully pass a criminal background check and driver’s abstract.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 377 York Street (169), Fredericton, NB
Travel Requirements: Up to 50%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Door-to-door
Requisition ID: 284849
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what’s right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Sales & Marketing