Technical Sales Representative
City : Location
Category : Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Industry : Miscellaneous merchant wholesalers
Employer : J.D. Irving
We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join our Sales Team within the Pulp & Paper Division of J.D. Irving.
In this role, you would provide support to our customers in respect to any problems or concerns and resolve issues in the field as required. You would monitor customer pressroom performance and print quality, as well as review weekly and monthly customer pressroom data. You would review and process Paper and Transit Claims, and coordinate Business Development Trials, and facilitate Irving Paper Product Development Trials.
This position will be a work from home position based in the United States that would require travel within the United States and Internationally up to 50% of the time.
- · 2 years post-secondary (bachelor’s degree would be an asset)
- · 5+ years of relevant experience, experience in a printing environment is considered an asset.
- · Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to work in a team environment.
- · Analytical and detail oriented with a high level of commitment and self-motivation.
- · Strong communication skills
- · More than $400Million invested into improving and growing the future of the Pulp & Paper Division.
- · Significant Capital Investment at all four of our Pulp and Paper Mills.
- · Career growth and progression opportunities within Pulp & Paper Division and the larger network of the J.D. Irving group of companies
- · Competitive salary and benefits packages, including a flexible medical, dental and vision plan, 401K matching program.
- · Opportunities to take part in job related training and development.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 18,000 dedicated employees.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Forest Services Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees