Team Lead, Insurance Advisor
City : Victoria
Category : PERMANENT FULLTIME
Industry : Insurance
Employer : Westland Insurance Group
Victoria (Uptown), BC, 3680 Uptown Boulevard #106, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada Req #2689
Monday, February 5, 2024
We're searching for a Team Lead, Insurance Advisor in Personal Lines in Victoria, BC in our Uptown location. Are you searching for new possibilities?
Expected Compensation: The expected hourly hiring range for this role is $26.40 to $33.00 , with a 35 hour work week. Your rate of pay will be determined based on your individual qualifications and experience, while considering internal equity.
Westland is committed to continuous learning where employees can grow their potential and write the stories of their careers . Financial assistance is available for approved work-related training/development courses leading to certification, and programs that offer professional development, including seminars and conferences.
Discover what's possible, with Westland.
The Westland story is all about growth, and that means plenty of possibility for everyone on our team. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. As we continue to open new doors, we're inviting amazing people like you to join us.
As a Team Lead, you're a collaborative sales leader who's passionate about t he client experience and your team members. You' ll inspire, guide, and support your team by creating a culture that encourages collaboration and ef ficiency while leveraging your insurance expertise .
Interested in learning more?
Why you'll love Westland:
- An open, flexible and welcoming workplace
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
- Autonomy to own your own success
- Be part of our inclusive culture, alongside an extraordinarily talented community of people with a wide variety of backgrounds
- Total rewards program that takes care of your financial, physical, and mental health
- Flexible paid Commemorative Days to celebrate days important to you
- Amplifying Communities Program to support causes that matter most to our employees
Why we'll love You:
- A leader who loves to create an amazing culture where everyone can develop, grow, and belong
- You're an expert at mastering time, multiple tasks, and shifting priorities in a dynamic environment
- A natural ability at building authentic customer relationships
- Demonstrated experience in sales and customer service
- Level 1 license (Level 2 preferred)
- 3 plus years of personal lines insurance experience
Once here, you'll:
- Guide and support team members to reach sales targets and business goals
- Lead and coach team members through support, training, and mentorship.
- Seek opportunities to pursue new business through cross-selling
Want to get to know each other better? Send your resume our way .
You belong here
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. Here, you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
At Westland, you will feel the power of community. Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability -related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Family Active Jobs and Positions
- Pay Type Salary
- Victoria (Uptown), BC, 3680 Uptown Boulevard #106, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada