Tax Manager, Consumer Industrial Markets
City : Vaughan
Category : Tax
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG's Consumer Industrial Markets Tax practice is looking for a Tax Manager.
As part of the engagement team, the Manager will excel in servicing the planning needs of our clients. This position provides the opportunity to participate in a broad range of tax-related work requiring analysis,assessment, and quantification. Special projects and research will ensure that you are kept up-to-date on current tax practices.
What you will do
- Research and analysis of a wide variety of tax issues.
- Reviewing corporate and personal tax returns.
- Reviewing tax provisions for our larger audit and non-audit clients.
- Interacting with clients and other team members.
- Working closelt with clients and leadership team in all aspects of corporate tax initiatives.
- Development and implementation of tax planning strategies for various clients.
- Preparing, reviewing and advising on corporate, personal and trust tax returns.
Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
What you bring to the role
- Has successfully passed the CFE, and is in process of obtaining a CPA designation.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in accounting, ideally in a Public Accounting firm.
- Currently enrolled or interested in enrolling in the CPA In-Depth Tax Program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication and strong work effort, able to manage competing deadlines
- Strong team player
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills.
- Strong time-management abilities and self-motivation.
- Proven ability to interact with co-workers, management and clients alike in a manner that is respectful, patient, and understanding.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple priorities and client relationships
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page.