City : Saint John
Category : Engineering & Science
Industry : Heavy and civil engineering construction
Employer : J.D. Irving
Gulf Operators Limited is a civil contractor experienced in all aspects of civil work including concrete work, excavation, water and sewer, as well as aggregate production and sales.
At Gulf Operators Limited, you will discover a fast-paced work environment and gain exposure to a wide range of industrial, commercial, infrastructure and residential projects. We are always seeking to attract the very best talent for our varied operations.
We are currently accepting applications for Superintendents to join our team.
- Lay out job plans and activities as well as coordinate equipment and resources
- Interpret bids, drawings, specs, and contracts
- Direct on-site crews
- Maintain open communication with workforce, management, and customers
- Track costs associated with projects
- Ensure job budget is met and resourced efficiently
- Complete quantitative surveys and daily reports
- Assist with building and maintaining schedules
- Ensure jobs are completed in a safe and environmentally responsible manner in compliance with legislation, company policies and procedures
We are looking for the following skill sets and experience:
- Technical/College Diploma
- 5-10 years of experience in the civil construction field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) considered an asset
- P. Tech considered an asset
- Superior communication and problem solving skills
- A high attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Project, Exel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to mentor others
Gulf Operators Limited is pleased to offer a competitive wage and benefits package. If you are committed to excellence, have high energy, are determined to succeed, and interested in working in a rewarding team environment, we would like to speak with you!
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online today! We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Gulf Operators Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.