Sr. Product Manager, Network Solutions
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Technology
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 411414
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
As the Senior Product Manager for Network Solutions, you will be the subject matter expert working closely with our partners, technology, incubation, sales and marketing teams to provide thought leadership to help Canadian businesses stay connected. You will be a key member of the Advanced Products & Solutions (APS) team and will leverage your leadership, technical acumen, business intelligence and finance skills to accelerate the development and growth of the next generation of networking solutions including SD-WAN, Managed Wi-Fi and Managed LAN
- Define and execute the product strategy and associated roadmap for network solutions (e.g. SD-WAN, security, and Cloud Services).
- Be an expert with respect to customer needs, market trends and competitor products
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including development, Delivery Technology, IT, marketing and sales to ensure the product is developed and launched successfully.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for product simplification, improvement in the end-to-end product offering, and overall customer experience
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, new requirements, and/or product issues
- Work with external vendors to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Work with marketing to develop value propositions, sales tools, and product collateral
- Provide active support to both Sales and Account Architects on customer engagements
- Act as the internal champion for their portfolio
- Minimum of 5+ years experience as a Product Manager and/or Product Marketing (experience in product lifecycle is essential)
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Experience and knowledge regarding SD-WAN, security solutions, and cloud services
- Familiarity of connectivity solutions (Internet, private, and wireless networks)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics and/or Computer Science (MBA a bonus
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation skills, and writing proficiency.
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile principles is an asset.
- Bilingualism in French and English would be a strong asset
#Tech #Talent #Indeed #LinkedIn
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Application Deadline: 03/03/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.