Sr Consultant, Cyber Security
City : Quebec City, Quebec
Category : Technology
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 410995
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Our Professional Services team has an immediate need for a Senior Consultant Cybersecurity Governance, Risk and Compliance with experience in PCI compliance.
- Conduct or participate in various cyber security and compliance assessments based on established security frameworks including but not limited to IS027001, NIST CSF, CIS, CCM and PCI-DSS
- Evaluate and rate clients’cybersecurity posture using established models, and provide recommendations for improving the posture
- Analyze and understand client cyber security issues to develop and recommend creative solutions adapted to the client.
- Provide advisory services to clients on various cybersecurity aspects with regards to Conformity, PCI compliance, Privacy, and Risks
- Cultivate relationships with clients to ensure client satisfaction and entail new business
- Employ a structured approach to project delivery to ensure client satisfaction and project profitability.
- Participate in pre-sales activities, proposal development, clients needs analysis, and solution design
- Ability to work concurrently on different projects
- 8+ years experience of which 5 in Cybersecurity
- University degree / diploma in Computer Science or a field related to IT, IT Security or Information Technology, or a solid combination of education and experience
- Experience with some of the following information security concepts and how to asses them:
- privacy protection
- policies, processes, standards and procedures
- business continuity
- incident response,
- security architecture
- secure cloud architecture
- network and wireless security,
- systems hardening,
- data and communications encryption
- access control
- physical security,
- application security
- files and log monitoring
- SIEM technologies
- Cloud security and migration challenges
- Possesses either a CISSP, CISM or, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer valid certification and/or
- CISA or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor valid certification
- Experience in assessing complex client environments from a technological and security standpoint
- Experience in auditing IT systems is a definite asset
- PCI-DSS knowledge and QSA certification is a definite asset
- Minimum of two years in Security consulting with external clients
- Experience with Threat Modelling, or with conducting Threat and Risk, cloud or Privacy Assessments
- Highly proficient verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Exceptional client satisfaction attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with others effectively in a team environment,
- Ability to work alone and autonomously
- Strong technical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to write effectively
- High sense of integrity
- Ability to adapt quickly and work at a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Organization and time management skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to travel within Canada if required
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Application Deadline: 06/11/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.