City : Mattawamkeag
Category : Transportation Services
Industry : Rail transportation
Employer : J.D. Irving
SKILLED LABOURERS - ANTICIPATED START DATE MAY 2024
Headquartered in Saint John, New Brunswick, NBM Railways is comprised of three short line railroads: NB Southern Railway, Eastern Maine Railway, and Maine Northern Railway. Together, they provide the most direct rail connections between Atlantic Canada and the northeastern United States. Through partnerships with other major railways, NBM Railways cargo is delivered to destinations across North America.
NBM Railways is currently seeking Skilled Labourers to join our team in Maine.
Education Requirements / Knowledge and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED
- Mechanical and/or welding experience is an asset
- Should be mechanically inclined, self-motivated and possess a high commitment to safe working practices and quality work.
- Valid Driver License
- Assist in maintaining and replacing track
- General labour work as required
- High commitment to safe working procedures
- Must be able to perform physical work outdoors
- Must be flexible with working hours and location.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online. We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
NBM Railways Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.