City : Saskatoon, SK; Edmonton, AB; Calgary, AB; Jansen, SK
Category : Full time Labourer
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:You are an experienced Labourer with experience to support us on a potash mine project. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team working in Leroy SK. This is a long-term project which on which you will be de-watering, backfilling, working with underground piping and culverts. For you, safety and quality are a priority, and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Apply today to join the Ledcor Heavy Civil Mining team on site!
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support bulk earthworks and construction, including dewatering, culverts, underground piping and back- filling, unloading and moving materials, working in a high traffic work area, shoveling, raking etc.
- Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- Act as a spotter and flagger for heavy equipment operators
- Must have 3+ years previous labouring experience in an heavy industrial setting
- Rigging and hoisting experience and ticket is an asset.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess valid CSTS (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, work in confined spaces (Confined Space ticket is an asset).
- Experienced applicants that reside in Leroy, SK or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 14 days on / 7 days off rotational shift, 12-hour work days
- Camp based accommodation provided for non-local candidates
- Travel allowance provided from approved locations
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.