Site HSE Administrator
City : Stewart, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
Fluor team members are at the core of Fluor’s successes and instrumental in executing projects safely, smartly and with the highest quality. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career and are eager to champion Fluor’s project execution, this opportunity just may be for you!
Reporting to the Site HSE Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to manage the Health, Safety & Security (HSE) administrative functions. The HSE Administrator will be expected to gather health safety and environment (HSE) data and design reports that communicate performance to a wide variety of audiences. The successful candidate will work closely with team leaders and subject matter experts from across the business unit to evaluate the data extract learnings and create reports that help the company learn from incidents and reduce risk.
• Performs duties of a highly confidential nature; requiring initiative, judgment, and knowledge of company practice, policy and organization.
• Assists in routine administrative details, with general department/division administration
• Supports the HSS department
• Gathers information/data on site conditions at the assigned project area
• Extract data from databases
• Prepares and submits records, reports, and required documents to the area's HSS Supervisor as requested by the HSE Manager.
• Assists with orientation program for project employees
• Performs other duties as agreed and assigned by supervisor