Senior Salesforce Developer
City : Toronto, ON, CA, M5H1B6
Category : Computer Specialists
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 173788
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Global Wealth Management Systems team is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer with the follow knowledge:
Is this role right for you?
- Performed many implementations on Salesforce platform – for Enterprise level projects – at least 5.
- Must be well versed with Apex, Visual Force Pages, Salesforce Lightning Components and Integration Patterns.
- Must have worked on at least one of the middleware products or have some level of understanding on Talend, Jitterbit, Informatica, Mulesoft etc.
- Support the business team in the proper use of the Salesforce by focusing on configuration rather than customization
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis and utilize internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality error report
- Work with cross-team product owners, developers and test engineers to support QA processes
- Use and advise on the best practices for implementing Salesforce platform
- Must be familiar with Integrating Salesforce with other cloud based application systems using REST, SOAP API.
- Must have worked on Sales and Service Cloud.
- Perform thorough test planning and write test cases that cover all areas. Identify missing test scenarios and refine existing automation
Do you have the skills?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Salesforce platform and overall 10 + years of experience in enterprise systems.
- Experience on Financial Services Cloud (desired)
- Hands-on experience on tools like Data Loader, Talend
- Knowledge of Deployment processes and release pipelines. Eg : Jenkins, Bitbucket/Git
- Experience with Salesforce DX (desired, not required)
- Good understanding of packaged based deployments, Metadata API and Ant.
- A minimum of 1+ year experience on Salesforce Lightning Components and Aura Framework.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Experience in agile methodologies like SCRUM/Kanban
What’s in it for you?
- We are technology partners who help the business transform how our employees around the world work
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We foster an environment of innovation and continuous learning
- We care about our people, allowing them to design how they work to deliver amazing results
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), and generous vacation
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.