Senior Marketing Specialist
City : MISSISSAUGA
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Senior Marketing Specialist - ( 230001WX )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 26,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
Are you ready to wake up every day feeling inspired, excited about your job, and do you like to be part of a winning team? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can work with and be inspired by amazing creative colleagues, make an impact on your community, gain valuable experience, and build your career? Meet Stantec. Ranked as one of the most sustainable companies in the world, the people we work with are cool, and we want you to have a future here. Our people are at the core of everything we do. Driven by a culture of inclusion, we offer dozens of employee resource groups, growth opportunities, and flexible work arrangements. We understand that the tools for success look different for everyone, and we’re committed to providing each employee with the support and flexibility they need to thrive.
We have an opening for a Senior Marketing Specialist on our growing regional team. This position will be focused on partnership and growth within our Buildings Team. This position requires a detail-oriented individual, with a background in marketing, communications, and writing, and be a leader and team player who can develop and execute a business plan, own the pursuit process, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
If this sounds like your perfect role, we would love to hear from you.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead and manage RFQ and RFP proposal submissions from the outset to conclusion, including prepositioning, storyboarding, leading strategic planning sessions, the coordination of scheduling and deliverables, content generation touchpoints, and review periods through to submittal, client presentations, and debrief.
- Exceptional researcher and a persuasive writer – Demonstrate strong research skills into markets, sectors, competitors, and potential targets, with an ability to translate information into insight to fuel winning strategies and compelling and tailored narratives.
- Sourcing, compiling, and editing proposal content – Convert and integrate technical content provided by various authors and subject matter experts into a cohesive, compelling, and well-written narrative and proposal document that is aligned with the firm’s UVP’s and win themes.
- Independently assess and drive successful business development outcomes for various market sectors throughout the pursuit or marketing campaign lifecycle.
- Business and market analysis, research and reporting out of trends and results.
- Deploy successful promotional and marketing campaigns and direct the implementation from ideation and content creation to execution.
- Support the needs of the firm’s account management program through research, strategic pre-positioning, and recurring touch points with account management teams.
- Facilitate proactive business development and client outreach initiatives through virtual and digital platforms.
- Sound record keeping for internal information management.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Working knowledge of the Ontario A/E/C market including competitor insight and familiarity with key clients, with a focus on a diverse array of market sectors.
- Exceptional business writing skills with demonstrated experience crafting narrative responses to RFPs, as well as external and internal communications.
- An experienced writer with a passion for developing tailored, engaging proposal and marketing material, with overall ownership of the final written and graphic content.
- A self-starter who is comfortable directing a technical team on the delivery of pursuits, promotional material, and business development activities including independent decision making for the team.
- Strong organizations and time management skills.
- A consummate professional who is interested in developing best practices within your role.
- A diligent and detail-oriented proposal leader with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Well-honed resiliency and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, intermediate to advanced command of InDesign is a requirement.
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently.
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or an equivalent level of experience.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in marketing and/or business development within the A/E/C industry
- Experience providing marketing expertise within an architectural practice will be considered an asset
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Benefits Summary: Full-time and part-time employees will have access to health, dental, and vision plans, a well-being program, health care spending account, wellness spending accounts, group registered retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase program, group tax-free savings account, life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, short-term/long-term disability plans, emergency travel benefits, tuition reimbursement, professional membership fee coverage, and paid time off.
Temporary/casual employees will have access to group registered retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase program, and group tax-free savings account.
Primary Location : Canada-Ontario-Mississauga
Other Locations : Canada-Ontario-Toronto, Canada-Ontario-Markham
Organization : BC-1506 Marketing & Communications-CA Central & Atlantic
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Apr 26, 2023, 12:42:01 PM
Req ID: 230001WX
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans