Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & Analytics
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Marketing
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Location:500 Lakeshore Blvd. West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2V9
When you hire great people, great things can happen.
PC Financial offers unprecedented value to Canadians through payment products. We're a different kind of bank with a different type of team—we’re collaborative and supportive and have the freedom and responsibility to thrive. Our purpose is to make the everyday simple and better for our customers, and we strive to make every dollar worth more.
Proudly serving over 3 million customers, PC Financial continues to grow by offering payment solutions and services that reward our customers every day. As a subsidiary of Loblaws Company Inc., we share the CORE values of Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence. We are dedicated to helping Canadians Live Life Well. Join us on our journey.
Why this role is important
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & Analytics is responsible for owning the digital acquisition journey for credit and deposit products from first-touch to application start. This role will partner closely with our Marketing/Product teams and Agency/Platform partners to recommend and action strategic changes that will increase application targeting and conversion to drive greater efficiency. The Senior Manager will be responsible for proactively identifying performance and industry trends to drive ongoing optimizations and accurate forecasting around the digital marketing strategy (Search, Social, Display, Organic, Affiliates), as well as developing key reporting across set cadences and campaign moments to distill meaningful insights into actionable next steps. In addition, this role will oversee the Public Site to advance an SEO-optimized experience across the funnel, that is compelling and frictionless. Reporting into the Director, Brand & Growth Marketing, the Senior Manager will lead a highly motivated team, while closely collaborating with multiple stakeholders across the bank.
What you’ll do
- Performance Marketing (50%): Proactively identify performance and industry trends across the credit and deposit acquisition market to drive ongoing optimizations and increase acquisition through digital marketing channels (Search, Social, Display, Organic, Affiliates).
- Define comprehensive processes and mechanisms to consistently measure media performance across the credit cards customer journey.
- Design and execute end-to-end tracking solutions, including requirements gathering, implementation design, tagging, QA, and reporting.
- Work with various teams to build new capabilities that create a connected ecosystem of marketing technologies.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Digital Media Agency, Product Acquisition and Credit Risk teams to test and maximize targeting opportunities using first party data.
- Oversee the affiliate strategy to efficiently utilize this channel, including maintaining current relationships, assessing new partners, and managing a budget.
- Insights and Analytics (30%): Distil key customer or product-specific acquisition insights into actionable next steps to drive better or more efficient business goals.
- Leverage data, analytics, and reporting to create compelling business narratives to keep key stakeholders informed of marketing results, and provide recommendations of how to evolve and improve programs.
- Develop forecasting models in partnership with our Digital Media Agency and Product Acquisition teams to support the digital marketing strategy (Search, Social, Display, Organic, Affiliates) ensure we’re tracking towards targets and optimize as we learn.
- Website (20%): Develop and implement a strategy for the public site to create a personalized and relevant journey that effectively moves customers through the funnel and drives quality conversions.
- Own the content strategy (in partnership with Product and Brand Marketers) to deliver a full-funnel experience that compels movement through the funnel to application.
- Create an SEO strategy to ensure content and structure increase organic traffic from the right target audiences at the right points in the journey.
- Partner with the Digital Platforms team to drive a roadmap that is prioritized against strategic priorities, with progress assessed and re-calibrated as required.
What you bring
- 7-10 years overall experience with a post-secondary education in Marketing, Business or Mathematics (experience in Financial Services or Product Management a bonus).
- 3-5 years as a power user/administrator for Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics (360 or GA4) to create effective media reporting/insights.
- 3-5 years of experience implementing digital analytics tracking solutions for web and/or mobile (experience with eCommerce and ad technology applications a bonus).
- 2+ years working with media teams on pixel implementation/management and tag management systems (Adobe Launch, Adobe DTM, Google Tag Manager, etc.).
- 2+ years SEO proficiency and website strategy/user journey development (experience with personalization a bonus).
- Strong time management, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills.
- Clear communicator and adept at storytelling.
- Experience leading, building and developing high performing teams.
- In-depth knowledge of key media channels and platforms, including display (DV360), social (Facebook Ads Manager), search (Google Ads), email (salesforce marketing cloud) and affiliates.
- Knowledge of CMS platforms (experience with Contentful a bonus).
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings:1
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.