City : Montreal
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
As a senior clerk on the National Bank Operations team, your ability to work in synergy with several partners will be highlighted. You will use your excellent customer service skills and proactivity to handle administrative needs and respond to requests from collaborators and partners.
- Take charge of file processing and administrative follow-up
- Help update work processes and procedures according to quality standards
- Work with others to resolve operational problems that have been identified
- Identify issues and opportunities for improvement
- Adhere to compliance and risk management rules
- Actively participate in your own development and that of your peers
Operations is a large sector of more than 2,500 employees that handles the majority of our client requests and transactions. Every day, we move closer to our goals of transformation, digitization, and digitalization thanks to the expertise of each of our employees who strive to ensure that we can offer our clients a distinctive experience. Our team values passionate people and bold ideas.
We offer flexible work schedules, which include working remotely in accordance with operational needs. This position reports to the team’s manager. You will collaborate daily with the different Bank sectors and more experienced professionals to offer day-to-day operations support. We rely on our colleagues to share knowledge and help one another.
- High school diploma
- Aptitude for administrative work
- Inclined to offer clients quick, efficient service
- Proficient with the Office Suite and collaboration tools
- Able to communicate effectively in French
- Adept at identifying and highlighting potential process improvements
- Able to prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously
- Curious and an aptitude for learning
Your onboarding includes training centred around on-the-job learning so you can become skilled in your role and with our products and technologies. You’ll also have access to colleagues with a wide range of expertise, experience, and backgrounds to enrich all aspects of your development. We offer an environment where you can excel, where career opportunities are numerous, and we encourage internal mobility.
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?