Sales Account Coordinator
City : Calgary, AB
Category : Full time LTS Sales
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:As a Sales Account Coordinator you will be part of a sales team with proven industry success with TELUS, one of the primary telecommunications companies in Canada. Your previous experience in a sales or customer service role will help you provide a high level of customer service, pro-actively develop new business and build long lasting client relationships.
Our team, working throughout Canada in the telecommunications industry, is growing rapidly. If you are energetic and looking to develop your sales skills you will excel in this exciting development role. No previous telecommunications experience is required!
• Access to company vehicles, transportation to our project locations
• Additional sales bonuses and incentives
• Sales training program, providing full support to give you the knowledge
and skills that will set you up for success from day 1
Join our sales team in Calgary today!
- Achieve sales targets
- Identify leads and potential new clients in multi-dwelling buildings
- Establish strong, long-term relationships with building owners and property management companies
- Report back to management on challenges and successes against defined business KPIs
- Present professional image through effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze data and advise on potential new opportunities
- Coordinate the logistics of inside wiring build schedules with build partners and strata/owners
- Secure suite wiring permissions within multi dwelling units as part of the Access Agreement process
- Experience in a sales or a customer service based role is an asset
- Post-secondary education would be an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license
- Must have and maintain a satisfactory driver’s abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements and security clearance process
- Flexible schedule is required including evenings and weekends. Regular shift is Tuesday-Saturday
- 100 % Commission with opportunity for advancement
- Extensive travel may be required
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.