Residential Financing Specialist
City : Dolbeau-Mistassini
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
Buying a home is one of life’s major milestones, and our clients are increasingly well informed about residential financing. As a Residential Financing Specialist, you'll provide an unparalleled client experience.
You'll identify and develop credit opportunities for National Bank clients. Experience the synergy of working with many different experts, including financial planners, in our branch network.
Your role :
- Support our clients by developing the best residential financing strategy for their needs
- Refer files to various experts when necessary
- Apply established processes and procedures thoroughly
- Comply with current standards and regulations
- Keep your knowledge of financing solutions up to date
This position requires you to be present in the workplace in order to fulfil client and operational needs. We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
Competencies required :
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 1 year of relevant experience or college diploma and 4 years of relevant experience
- 2 years of experience in business development, preferably in financial services
- Interest in working as a team to reach targets
Preferred competencies :
- Knowledge of Personal Banking credit solutions
Your benefits :
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?