City : Saanichton, British Columbia, CA, V8M 2H8
Category : See posting
Industry : Financial Services
Employer : Coast Capital
Location: Central Saanich Branch
Job Type: Full Time
myWork Options: In-person
What’s the job?
At most Financial Institutions this position is normally called a Senior Financial Advisor, but at Coast Capital Savings, we call this role a Relationship Manager. From identifying lending/credit and investments opportunities, to day-to-day banking needs for our members,The Relationship Manager is a Coast Capital ambassador in our branches, putting members first and finding solutions to their unique financial needs. Through championing Coast Capital’s values and purpose, the Relationship Manager will support new member acquisition while deepening relationships with existing members through providing trusted advice. We're looking for a Jack-of-all-trades (or Jane-of-all-trades) helping our customers with their lending and investment needs while establishing solid long-term banking relationships. Join a leader in the financial services that provides simple financial help with our innovative products and services.
What you’ll get to do:
- Get to know your member on a deeper level, no not through mind reading but by asking the right questions so you can deliver a positive and unexpected customer experience.
- Use your banking expertise to match your customer’s needs with our high quality core banking, lending and investment options.
- Rub elbows with other teams in the branch network to uncover and refer general insurance, complex investment needs, personal insurance and small business needs.
- Engage your customers in the “Where You’re at Money Chat” and maximize every opportunity to help customers manage, save, grow and protect their financial well-being.
- Help Coast change the way Canadians feel about banking, forever.
Who are we looking for?
We don’t need mathematical geniuses here, although the ability to add and subtract would be useful. Mostly we just need people with a solid understanding of credit & investment products and services and who are comfortable providing customers with simple financial help and promoting our products and services.
- Experience helping customers in either a bank or credit union for a minimum five years, with a minimum of two years of experience where you mastered complex lending and investments, and you used your x-ray vision to spot sales and referral opportunities.
- You are excited to share with the world what you learned during your post-secondary education in finance, business administration or a related field. And you aren’t done learning; you have a desire to know more.
- You proudly hang your Investment Funds in Canada certificate in your office.
- You really like building relationships with a wide variety of people and want to help them with simple financial help.
- You are a big fan of team work and demonstrate your team spirit every day.
- You are a multi-tasker, able to efficiently and effectively prioritize and organize what needs to get done coupled with a high attention to detail.
- You are a sales pro, having regularly achieved your sales targets with one hand tied behind your back.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at Coast Capital
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Coast Capital, we believe everyone has potential. We are committed to building better, brighter, more inclusive futures for everyone – including our employees. We see the potential in our employees to achieve amazing things and want to invest in your future. If you’re excited about this career opportunity and your experience may not perfectly align with every qualification in this job posting, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Coast Capital.
At Coast Capital, we are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous Peoples, Black, and racialized persons, persons with disabilities, people of diverse sexual and gender identities and women. We value applicants who have demonstrated a commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion and recognize that diverse perspectives, experiences and expertise benefit of our employees, our members, and our community.