PointClickCare is the leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations. Since its inception, PointClickCare has grown exponentially with over 1,700 employees today all working towards impacting the lives of millions. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 100 Private Cloud Companies and acknowledged by Waterstone Human Capital as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, PointClickCare leads the way in creating cloud-based software. With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high growth healthcare software provider, serving over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals. Their shared mission to support vulnerable populations is allowing PointClickCare and Collective Medical to connect disparate points of care at scale faster than anyone else in the market.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor
This position is open to Remote - USA and Mississauga, ON Head Office candidates.
Reporting to the Manager of Professional Services, you will act as the primary client liaison to lead multiple customer facing EHR implementation projects simultaneously. You will experience managing customer implementations in a Professional Services environment, and have a proven track record for successfully attaining project objectives.
· Thoroughly understanding the customer’s business and technical needs
· Acting as primary interface to client business units during all phases of the project
· Perform project kick-off meetings with customers and delivery resources
· Identify scope, create project plan, manage, monitor and control multiple externally facing customer implementations of our software. Manage the project budget, team resources, communications, and project plans.
· Ensure that customers successfully migrate to the PointClickCare solution in the most optimal way, with an effective transition to support upon project close.
· Monitor and report on project progress, problems and recommended solutions to the customer
· Identify and resolve risks and issues in a timely manner. Escalate concerns to the project team and senior management when appropriate.
· Report on deployments, schedules, budgets and revenue using internal methods.
· Foster continued growth of the team’s project management capabilities, improving knowledge and experience within the PMO.
· Successfully manages several competing priorities.
· Contribute to the overall goals and objectives of the project Management Office
· Creating project plan, identifying scope, goals, deliverables, timelines and required resources
· Managing the day-to-day implementation of operational project aspects, defining project tasks and resource allocation
· Supporting customers in migration from current to future state in the most optimal way
· Updating and tracking project timelines and deliverables
· Providing direction and support to the implementation team and reviewing deliverables prepared by the team
Managing project issues and dependencies
· Experience in project management at a skilled level.
· Previous PointntClickCare Knowledge is an asset but is not required, though previous experience with healthcare systems (EHR, EMR, Pharmacy) would be great.
· PMP or Prince II designation an asset
· Solid understanding of systems design would be great.
· Great attitude and work ethic.
· Strong leadership and relationship building capabilities, with ability to negotiate with and influence others to drive successful project outcomes.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with not only your team and internal customers, but our externals customers also!
· An attention to detail and a passion to achieve quality outcomes is critical.
· Self-starter with the ability to take on new challenges.
· You are a quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to self-manage, and monitor and track key performance indicators .
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how PointClickCare uses or processes your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact PointClickCare’s human resources team: firstname.lastname@example.org