City : Quebec City
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
- Answer phone calls at reception desk, welcome clients and direct them to the appropriate branch employee
- Back up for Branch Administrator when necessary
- Daily banking deposits, arranging couriers and submitting accounts payable
- Order office supplies & stationery
- Manage and assist with booking conference rooms
- Distribution of internal and external mail
- Other administrative duties as required
- Completed College Diploma in Business Administration or in a related field, and one (1) year of relevant experience
- Successful completion or willing to obtain the Canadian Securities Course is considered an asset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willingness to provide service to customers quickly and efficiently
- Strong organizational and management priorities
- Autonomy, initiative and attention to detail
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?