NDT Field Service Technician
City : Calgary
Category : Full time Field Operations
Industry : Oil and Gas Services
Employer : Baker Hughes
NDT Field Service Technician
Be part of a successful team!
Are you interested in being a key partner for the energy industry of tomorrow?
About The Team
Quest Integrity, a Baker Hughes company, is a global leader in assessing the reliability of critical assets for the energy and process industries. Quest Integrity employs leading-edge technology and subject matter expertise to help companies improve the uptime, performance and longevity of their assets.
Partner with the best
As an NDT Field Service Technician, you will travel to client sites and use state of the art NDT technology to asses' critical assets and verify their integrity. You will work with a team to accomplish tasks ensuring that our clients have access to safe and efficient services through the full cycle of operations.
As a NDT Field Service Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Setting up equipment, verifying tool calibration, launching, receiving, and tracking inspection tools.
- Verifying data quality, analysis and processing of inspection data, assisting with field report generation, equipment cleaning, rigging down and re-packing.
- Performing equipment maintenance and general shop upkeep.
- Performing all necessary training (classroom, OJT and self-paced) to certify as a project manager within the established time frame.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree or a high school diploma/GED
- Be proficient in using computers and Microsoft applications
- Have experience being a part of technical projects with crews.
- Have documented experience working as a NDT technician "preferred".
- Possess electro-mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills.
- Be able to travel upwards of 100% of the time during peak periods.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.