Manager/Senior Manager, Enterprise
City : North Bay
Category : Audit
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Are you a talented and proven leader who motivates teams and provides exceptional customer service?
We are looking for a Manager or a Senior Manager to join our dynamic team. Our teams of professionals help our clients' manage risk so they can focus on their core business. By intimately understanding each client’s business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance.
What you will do
- Detailed review of compilation and review engagement files, including notes to financial statements thereto.
- Review of personal and corporate income tax returns.
- Develop and maintain relationships with client management. Become a primary relationship manager with certain clients.
- Scheduling the team of accountants to provide services to a wide variety of clients.
- Coach, guide and mentor staff and senior team members
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
What you bring to the role
- Must have a Canadian CPA designation or equivalent
- 5-8+ years of professional accounting firm experience
- Must have strong knowledge of Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE) and Canadian corporate and personal tax
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently, but also provide supervision and guidance in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage staff through effective delegation.
- History of delivering quality service and value to clients.
- Experience working with QBO or Xero considered an asset.
- Previous use of Taxprep, CaseView and CaseWare programs preferred.
Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page.