Manager, Global Mobility Tax Services
City : Vancouver
Category : Tax
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
Our worldwide network of Global Mobility Services professionals provide tax compliance, planning and advisory services to individuals who work, live, invest, relocate or have family outside their home country. In addition, we assist international corporations and their employees with their tax and payroll issues related to working in the global business environment.
The successful candidate will provide Canadian personal tax services to our multinational clients. You will also be responsible for a variety of technical, administrative, and support functions with regards to the management of our client files. The ideal candidate enjoys continuous learning and working in a team to deliver exceptional client service.
Our team is open to speaking with candidates located across British Columbia. We offer flexible remote and hybrid work arrangements.
What you will do
- Leading client engagements.
- Planning and organizing teams for the preparation of Canadian tax returns.
- Reviewing the work of junior staff for accuracy and completeness.
- Become part of the tax engagement team in servicing the planning and compliance needs of clients.
- Providing ongoing support and mentoring for the professional development of staff.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
What you bring to the role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Canadian tax compliance for individuals.
- Completion of a post-secondary undergraduate degree.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Highly motivated individual with a desire for growth.
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism in the performance of duties.
- Emphasis on quality and adds value to their client offerings and services.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Effectively manages conflicting demands and priorities.
- Able to instill enthusiasm in others to achieve desired results.
- Able to provide persuasive and self-assured responses to challenging questions.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page.