City : THUNDER BAY, Ontario, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
This a customizable Leadership Program that provides the opportunity to bring experienced and strong leadership talent to RBC. We want to take Leaders looking for change and growth and provide an opportunity to dive in and further expand their skill and capabilities under the mentorship and guidance of our senior leaders and find the perfect fit for them within RBC Leadership.
What does Leadership look like at RBC?
We are looking for individuals who consider themselves mobile throughout the Province of Ontario (Northwestern). In this role you will motivate and coach a high-performing team of Advisors in a dynamic, high-volume, and rewarding marketplace, while establishing and achieving team objectives. You coach your team to increase skills and capabilities to maximize sales and referral opportunities, enable digital education and usage, and promote problem resolution at first point of contact. Sharing common goals, purpose, vision, and values with RBC partners, you build relationships and encourage collaboration across all roles. Further, you support the ongoing development of your team through consistent sales routines to ensure a high level of employee capability and engagement.
What will you do?
- Ensure high employee engagement through talent management, development and career planning
- Deliver results through strong sales management routines and coaching ability
- Partner with your manager to ensure operational soundness of the business and maximize the performance of the team
- Inspire, orchestrate and pioneer superior retailing excellence to deliver a memorable client experience
- Coach your team on client advice and education, problem resolution and prevention at first point of contact, and advocate for digital enablement and multichannel usage
- Leverage partners to establish both internal and external working relationships to support business objectives
- Address local community needs through appropriate recruitment and management practices
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a people management/coaching role
- Proven success in business growth, as well as establishing community and client relationships
- Preference will be given to individuals who are mobile throughout the Province of Ontario (Northwestern)
- At least 2 years of licensed mutual fund sales experience within the last 3 years
- Mutual Funds accreditation (IFIC or CSC)
- Completion of an acceptable mutual fund branch management exam (BCO) offered by the CSI, or ability to write the exam within 4 months of start date
- Experience in both business and personal banking
- Strong understanding of sales management routines and ability to lead the team to action
- Post-secondary diploma/degree
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to seek out and develop new business
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.