Inside Wholesaler, Living Benefits
City : MONTRÉAL, Quebec, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
What is the opportunity?
As an Inside Sales Consultant, Living Benefits, you will be responsible to cultivate and maintain quality relationships with existing RBC Insurance Brokers while developing new relationships in specific territories and increasing sales of RBC Insurance product. You will work closely with Sales Consultants to achieve plans for all lines and develop producer acquisition strategies, provide quotes, solutions, advice to assigned brokers, and develop relationships in order to optimize business opportunities and referrals.
What will you do?
· Collaborate with Sales Consultants to establish a strategic business plan for the territory with defined sales targets
· Recommend RBC Life Insurance products & solutions to producers (Existing and prospects by doing proactive calling & webinars
· Support producers by providing insight and sales ideas related to the insurance industry, product knowledge & system training
· Assists in new producer/MGA (managements general agent) set-up including proactive calling and follow-up material
· Establish relationships with marketing staff of key producers/MGA
· Contribute in the sales process with new prospects by booking presentations and meetings for the Sales Consultant
· Identify opportunities for cross sell/referral on other lines of business – Life, Living Benefits, Wealth & Group
· Maintain contact management system for Sales Consultant and facilitate regularly scheduled mailings
What do you need to succeed?
· Life Insurance License (Insurance of persons) or willing to obtain the license within 6 months of the hire date
· Bilingualism (English and French) required, as you will regularly do business with partners across Canada
· High level of written skills in both French and English
· Proven professional sales experience
· Ability to train and influence others
· Must be willing to travel occasionally
· Proven success meeting and exceeding sales targets
· Post-secondary education or the equivalent.
· Knowledge on all lines of business (Life, Living Benefits, Wealth) an asset
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
· Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
· A comprehensive Total Rewards package including flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions and stock
· Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
· Management that supports your work and progression
Job SkillsBuilding Trust, Competitive Markets, Insurance Product Development, Interpersonal Relationship Management, Perseverance and Follow-Through, Product Services, Sales, Sales Activities, Sales Channels, Sales Support
Additional Job Details
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.