City : Windsor, Ontario
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
• Assist in recruiting, coordinate with hiring managers for feedback and scheduling interviews
• Manage on-boarding and off-boarding to ensure a positive and smooth transition.
• Maintain employee lists, tracking recruiting efforts, as required
• Administer and process HR documents
• Manage employee records, training records, documents, and update information accordingly
• Maintain a thorough understanding of Company specific Human Resource
• standards, policies, programs, and goals by applying procedures as established by the Company or local department
• Maintain and preserve strict confidentiality
• Support employees with their inquiries on a variety of employment-related matters
• Provide employees and managers administrative support with HR-related processes, procedures, and policies.
• Ensure employee confidentiality privacy through the management of personal data
• Organize and schedule meetings, activities, trainings, and events