City : Toronto
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
As a financial planner, you will play an important role with your clients. Through the 7 fields of financial planning, you will work closely with the team to help and advise your client in a distinctive and personalized way in achieving their life goals through the development of their financial plan. Your work will allow you to develop your business relationships, your entrepreneurship, your advisory role and to leverage your leadership. You can join a Bank where you will be recognized and where you can make a positive impact!
Your role :
- Develop financial plans that will meet your client's needs and objectives
- Identify clients' investment and financing needs to offer them the best financial planning solutions
- Identify and capitalize on business development opportunities to increase the number of new clients and the volume of existing portfolios
- Stay on top of clients' changing needs to offer them tailored solutions and a red carpet experience
- Make sure that service and operational quality standards are applied and compliance and risk management rules are followed
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalency recognized by FP Canada) as well as relevant experience in business development in the field of financial advisory services
- Certified financial planner (CFP) or on track to become one in the next 12 months
- Mutual Fund Representative Licence (MFSRs)
- Knowledge of English required, as you will manage an English-speaking portfolio.
Preferred competencies :
- Portfolio management experience with business development objectives to achieve
- Good team player and have a collaborative spirit.
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?