City : WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
As an RBC Financial Planner, you have the opportunity to manage and grow a portfolio of mass affluent clients. You provide ongoing comprehensive reviews of your clients’ financial circumstances, creating long-term relationships through superior advice, financial planning expertise, and ongoing services. Your boundless energy to meet targets and your passion for holistic financial planning is what pushes you to provide world-class advice and solutions that help clients achieve their long-term goals. With a combination of base plus variable compensation, you can create the future you want for yourself and for the clients you advise.
Please be advised specific location is to be determined and successful incumbent must be mobile within the Winnipeg Market
What will you do?
- Provide tailor-made financial planning advice and help clients reach their goals, using our unparalleled array of investment, credit, and everyday banking solutions
- Actively maintain and expand your portfolio of clients using value-based relationship management practices, achieving performance targets
- Cultivate relationships with service partners and local markets to optimize business opportunities and referrals
What do you need to succeed?
- Financial Planning Designation (PFP or CFP or QAFP)
- Mutual Funds License (IFIC or CSC)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in financial planning within a financial institution
- Strong investment and credit experience/knowledge
- Ability to be decisive in decision making and process heavy volumes
- Proven networking and client acquisition skills
- Ability to develop a strong referral network
- Fluent in English and Second Language is an asset
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Full-time RBC employee status with unlimited earning potential and full benefits
- Work with a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.