Financial Analysis Coordinator BTS / BST
City : Mississauga, Ontario
Category : Corporate Services
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovative, communications company who is commitment to creating a thriving, prosperous and more connected world? If so, we would love to tell you our story.
Reporting to the Manager, Finance, the Financial Analysis Coordinator is responsible for providing monthly, quarterly and annual financial and analytical support to the Finance and Operations team. The Financial Analysis Coordinator will work collaboratively with the Finance team to ensure month-end and budgeting responsibilities and deadlines are met.
- Monthly and year-end G/L reconciliations, creating and posting journal entries.
- Provide variance explanation of monthly financial results vs. budget and forecast.
- Prepare monthly P&L and KPI reports/scorecards, analyze trends and make recommendations.
- Deliver quality presentation and analysis on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Formulate monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts and budgets.
- University degree in finance or accounting
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience in a coordinator or analyst role
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and meet conflicting deadlines
- Completion or enrolment in a CPA certification program or similar designation.
- Experience with SAP or other similar ERP software
- Knowledge of VBA and SQL
- Position type: P2, Professional
- Job status: Permanent, Full-Time
- Possible work location: Mississauga
- Flexible work profile: Mobile
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences - we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at Equite-Equity@bellsolutionstech.ca.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. The requirement for employees to be fully vaccinated applies whether they are working mobile, working remotely or working on-site. Subject to any duty to accommodate in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. Limited exceptions for grounds protected by applicable human rights legislation (including medical reasons) may be possible, exemption requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers