Environmental Services Coordinator – Healthcare (87197044)
City : Richmond Hill
Category : Full-time Administrative
Industry : Hospital And Health Care
Employer : Sodexo
How You’ll Make an Impact:
Reporting to the Manager, Support Services, the Environmental Services Coordinator is responsible for the oversight of Environmental Services, Custodial and/or Patient Transport operations including but not limited to:
- Supervise, dispatch and prioritize environmental services and transport work assignments ensuring client needs and expectations are met in accordance with contracts.
- Oversee schedules for client and employee staff within area of responsibility.
- Supervise, coach and develop employees, both client and Sodexo staff, to ensure all are appropriately trained and adhering to proper procedures.
- Provide new and remedial training, coaching discussions and discipline as required.
- Oversee equipment and supplies to ensure adequate supply and distribution of chemicals and consumables, including the monitoring of inventory levels.
- Perform audits of cleanliness and processes, and make recommendations to create efficiencies
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 1-3 years previous experience in Environmental Services/Custodial services role in a healthcare environment
- 3-5 years’ previous leadership or supervisory experience
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays as required
What Makes Sodexo Different:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- An award-winning employer for Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and much more. View Sodexo’s latest awards here
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests, and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs