Digital Sales Strategist
City : Toronto, ON, CA; Toronto, ON, CA
Category : Account Support
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch the lives of 30 million Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We’re also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
Job Title: Digital Sales Strategist
Rogers Media is seeking a Digital Account Manager to work in partnership with one or more Account Executives while reporting into the Manager of Digital Sales Solutions. The Account Manager will be responsible for leading large scale Multi-client Digital Solution Programs and Tier 1 clients’ digital programs, leading solution development, program pricing, optimization, develop sales collateral and program? for assigned territory. In addition, the Account Manager will directly support the Sr. Manager in the development and execution of processes, policies and procedures for all new digital sales products.
What you will be doing:
- Work with all internal departments (Ad Operations, Elevate, Creative Services etc.) on the development and implementation of integrated client campaigns.
- Support Account Executive in all aspects of the sales cycle/process and take a leadership role in the absence of the Account Executive.
- Manage deliverables?, facilitate the resolution of project issues, manage project budgets and related financials, and ensure acceptance of project stakeholder by achieving signoff where required.
- Create media plans that meet customer needs and maximize revenue for Rogers Media
- Ensure the successful management of integrated projects – completed on time, on budget, exceeding customer expectations.
- Proactively participate in brainstorms come up with original, inspiring ideas that meet advertiser's objectives and leverage our best assets
- Communicate campaign “highlights” and/or red flags to Account Executive to enable resolution with client
- Coordinate with Account Executive on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insights
- Work closely with Senior Manager to tactically drive company-wide goals and improve operational sales process
- Create template media plans for both custom and off the shelf marketing ideas
- Work with Inventory and Research to determine package pricing for new offerings
- Proactively keep up to date with industry trends with respect to creative concepts, marketing solutions and promotional opportunities and provide the sales team with well-researched, expertly
- analyzed, and concisely communicated information to enable them to focus their efforts and realize sales growth.
- Develop & present comprehensive post-campaign analysis presentations for all integrated programs
- Demonstrate strong collaborative and negotiation skills.
- Sustain strong relationships between yourself and all clients - providing timely, constructive responses. Proactively optimize non-traditional campaigns based on approved ad ops’ recommendations for assigned territory.
- Strong understanding of digital media planning, strategy and pricing structures
- Strong understanding of digital products and how they elevate a marketing plan
- Proficient using Outlook, Excel, calendars and Power Point; understanding of digital media pricing equations
- Understanding of Social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) buying models
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Account Support
Requisition ID: 262953
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Rogers Sports & Media