City : London
Category : Part-time Distribution
Industry : Consumer Services
Employer : Sodexo
Under supervision, the Bed Board Deployment Clerk is a valuable member of the Sodexo team and has a significant impact on the efficient and effective operation of the bed board management function. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the appropriate and efficient placement of deploying beds to Victoria Hospital and/or University Hospital housekeepers for cleaning, transfer, and discharge cleaning of inpatient areas. This position is responsible for maintaining management of the bed board access and flow for the organization providing a central resource for the client. This position has an integral function in monitoring the timely follow up and completion of discharge cleaning.
- A minimum of 1 year of Bed Board management experience in a hospital setting considered an asset
- Minimum of 1 year completed in a post-secondary Administration/Medical Office Administration program considered an asset.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service focus
- Well developed keyboarding/computer skills with a minimum keyboarding speed of 45 wpm and experience with Excel, Word, Outlook e-mail and Cerner Capacity Management
- Effective time management and organizational sills with an ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and manage multiple demands in a fast pace environment
- Demonstrated excellence in problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated excellence in conflict resolution skills and handling difficult conversations
- Demonstrates a commitment to health and safety standards and working in compliance with related policies, health and safety legislation and best practices.
- Provide Vulnerable Sector Police Background Check, Covid-19 Vaccinations and Immunization records.
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnicity, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other federal, provincial, or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates who participate in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs